Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey Everyone! Jessica (Owens) Bergen here! I am so glad I came across this newsletter! It seems so crazy how fast time goes by! I am a wife and a mother! I met my husband Jason 2 Years ago, we were married October of 2007 and then we welcomed our little boy Chase in March of 2008. I LOVE being a mom! I cant believe I could love someone so much! A little bit more about us. Jason works for Flying J inc. in computer software. I recently quit my job at Kiddie Kandids where I have worked for the last 6 years to stay home with Chase. I love being able to stay home with him! He definantly keeps me busy! he is trying to walk everywhere! so I pretty much spend my day chasing him around the house and he LOVES it! He will be turning ONE in March and I can't Believe it! times goes by too fast! Well thats it for now! Congrats to everyone who got married, has kids, and Living life!!!! See ya later! My cute little family!! and Chase being so big!


No comments: