Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Dustin Family

Hello everyone! I thought I would contribute to this news letter and give you an update to my little family. I've been married to my husband, Matt since July of 2004, we met at college. Then in 2006 we had our beautiful baby girl Madison, who is now 2 years old! We are currently living in Las Vegas. We came down here because my husband got accepted to UNLV. He recently graduated with his Masters in Social Work. He keeps very busy working full time, bieng a geat dad, and husband and he still makes time to fulfill his church calling as 2nd councelor in the bishopric. My daughter and I have lots of fun hanging out together! During the summer all we can do to keep cool is to go swimming (which we do almost everyday!!) :) And in the winter we get to enjoy the nice weather and play outside a lot! She keeps me busy and really wears me out! I am a full-time mom and am the 2nd counselor in the primary. We are just enjoying life down here in Vegas! Here are some pictures of us...
Madison being silly doing her "Cheesy face"
Madie, Just being cute!!

Me and Matt hanging out on my birthday!
Hope you all are doing well! It's so fun to have this newsletter to keep in touch with everyone! So congrats to all who have gotten married, graduated, had babies, or are just having fun, loving and living life to the fullest! -Amanda Dustin

1 comment:

Jeana said...

It was good to see a post from you!! Your little girl is adorable!! If you have a blog you should leave the address so we can keep in touch :)